Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 14, 2011

Blog LATEST Updates and News

I'll be updating this blog Very Soon with all my latest and current Gundam Collection and for those who wanted to see the LATEST Stocks that i have in Hand for the TT/GG Brand Gundam..u can go and Visit My Other Blog and oso i'll be available in FB and Twitter!!..So DO MAKE SURE that u ADD & Follow me ya!!..haha

Thanks!!
Cheers!! :)

p/s: i have now moved to a new platform for my sales thread via Blog, FB and Twitter..pls go here--> http://takumikun-gundam.blogspot.com/ (Blog), FB (Shah Gundam / takumikungunpla@gmail.com) and twitter (same email / takumikungundam)..so all the THREE platforms will be Up & Running within this 2-3Days time..haha..so i c u there ya!!

Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment